Makes 32 Bars
2 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup chopped pecans
4 tablespoons butter, melted
½ teaspoon salt
2 egg yolks
4 tablespoons coconut sugar
½ cup coconut sugar
14 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups pumpkin puree (1 can)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon maple syrup
heavy whipping cream
Make Crust (Make ahead)
- Mix almond flour, pecans, butter, and egg yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Place bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from fridge. Press into bottom of 9" x 13" pan, lined with parchment paper and greased with butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove and cool on the counter until room temperature.
Make Filling and Bake
- Using a hand mixer on medium speed, combine coconut sugar and cream cheese until soft.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. Don't overwork the batter.
- Pour filling into cooled crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Crack open the oven door, and cool in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool on the counter for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 4 hours.